Feeds RSS

Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Zoo Trip


This is my friend David and me. We were holding hands! We're going to get married when we get old.


You had to walk in the big mouth! It was scary!


The kitty was cute! We didn't get to pet it. I named him Silky the Cat!


This is a really big bird! And this morning at my house there were birds tweeting!


The Bengal Tiger was walking back and forth. I think her name was Star.


This is me being silly! I'm a lemur!


And my best friend David is a lemur too!


And this is Katie and me! We are being kangaroos.


This is me petting a baby deer. I've seen deer at our house before! The baby deer was a little fawn. I like him a lot!


Me and David rode in the jeep - I was the driver and David was the sitter. It was fun! I like the zoo!


The Serval was very cute. The whole time we were there, he was curled up and sleeping. He was fun! I named him Sing Dingle.


The turtle was laying out in the sun. They were in a cage right beside the tiger. The turtles were very cute. We got to see them playing.


This is a baby kangaroo. He was hopping around. Actually, he wasn't hopping around. He is very cute. He has a really long tail!


I liked the alligators a lot. They were my favorite thing! They were sleeping in the sun. And one put his head by the water. And I named one of them Bell and the other Star.


The camel was my favorite! He drank lots of water! It was funny! I wish I was a camel! I named him Drink Fast because he drinks REALLY fast!!!

Thanks for reading my trip to the zoo. It was very fun! The End.

Love,




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't think I would have liked to go through that creepy entrance!
And Drink Fast is hilarious... :P

Rachel said...

That is so funny about Drink Fast! :D

Alli said...

Looks like you had a great time at the zoo. I love going to zoos! I hope I can go to the zoo in fall.

~*~Alli~*~

Jillian said...

Oh, that's so cute! You and David are geting married someday I wish I was that decisive.

Melissa said...

Hi Joelle,
I read your sisters blog alot. You have a very cool blog and i will add it to my favorites list. The tiger is very cool!

~Melissa

emii said...

Hey Joelle,
Awesome blog! You're soo lucky that you have an awesome sister to help you design it! :)

Luv,Emii

delaney said...

Wow! You must have had so much fun at the zoo! I love the camel, too!

I hope you are having a super fun summer!

Laney :)

justagirl4god said...

Hey Joelle!

Wow! It looks like you had a really great day out.
Camels are pretty funny, hey? They are good at spitting... maybe that is why they need lots of water!
Isn't our God SO clever to create all these amazing animals?
God bless you!

Rachael